smaddox
22 years ago
Does anyone have information on the new Buc Sail Master? I heard it will be the first of the year.
Slimboli
22 years ago
?!?!?

There is the 'Full Sail' ... but 'Sail Master'?

The only new one I know that just recently came out, was the 'Don Douglas Cabinet Reserve'.

I'll ask Robert or John about it ...

Slimboli
22 years ago
The reason I am kind of puzzled about this, is at the Napa Wine and Cigar event last summer, Robert personally told me that there would not be anymore new cigars on the near horizon after the Crew, Salsa and 'Z' ...

... but then, he came up with the tribute cigar to Don Douglas, which I figured was it ... for awhile anyway.

Hummmmmm ... we shall see ...
Steve@CAO
22 years ago
The sail master is a new size of the Crews....nothing more. A churchill. 😉

Look on the photo page and I posted a picture of all 4 sizes.
smaddox
22 years ago
TOJE, Thanks for the info and the pic. That answers a lot of questions

Slimboli
22 years ago
Yeah thanks, TOJE ...

... but I wish you would have beat me to the punch ...

I'm waiting for a reply back from an email I sent Robert, and at leat, it should give him a good laugh ... LOL!
Users browsing this topic