sketcha
  • sketcha
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Like I said on my Cruz post.

I'm stoked on all the great deals I've gotten recently, but I've got to tackle this shopaholism. I should've bought stock in UPS.
Secret_Agent_Man
22 years ago

It's tough brother. I've gone through terrible withdraws trying to curb my habit. I keep slipping up. I feel ashamed, but I get over it every time I see my beautiful collection of sticks!

Go check yours out, you'll feel better 🙂

(__{SAM}_____]]]]~~
sketcha
  • sketcha
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Yeah, I agree, they are beautiful, but I've got enough to last me at least 2 years so I should be smoking nothing but well aged stogies from here on out.

Bank account's a little low though. I've gotten a delivery every week for 8 WEEKS and do you think there was only 1 box in each delivery?

Time for a break...

but it's soooo hard. = )
Steve*R
22 years ago
I'm on the e-mail list of many retailers. The deals are extraordinary this year. There appears to be a glut of old product on the market and retailers appear to want to shrink their inventories before January 1.
Users browsing this topic