TinMan51
22 years ago
Just a little rambing from da TinMan here. I just recieved a Box od the Don Douglas Robusto's. Of course I had to sit down and try one right away. What a Fanstic Smoke, I was blown away by the mild rich flavor of this Cigar a real work of art IMVHO. Then sharing all but 3 of the box with other BOTL in here I had another one this morning with my cup of Joe. I have to say I don't which one made the other taste so heavenly. But the combo of the 2 was so soothing and resfreshing that the last 2 I have will most certinly meet thier end in the next 2 mornings. This Cigar became One of my all time Favorites at 1st light. I have 4 more boxes ordered for Jan and think I'm going to have to increase that order..Truely a GREAT Smoke and as all GREAT ones a hard one to get ahold of..If you can get some of these Honeys grab them they are worth every penny of thier price while they last..Just a Rambling as I said because of a snow storm that has me at a stand still today and I have the time to reflect alittle on the Gars I have had in the last couple of days. TinMan
Steve*R
22 years ago
It's always nice to hear that a cigar has met expectations and beyond.
turnberry
22 years ago
TinMan......Since CI isn't carrying these yet any help on a source would be much appreciated.

feoff at dadco dot com
Lowman
22 years ago
Got a box... haven't smoked one yet... soon...
GTofMurphy
22 years ago
TinMan,
It almost sounds like the favor profile of the "Don Douglas" Tambor bundles. You take that taste and improve it with premium aged leaf and you have something special IMHO.
GT
CulleyJC52
22 years ago
I still have about twelve of these and put off smoking them. I have many top shelve gars and these are right next to them.
TinMan51
22 years ago
Me have 4 more boxes Ordered for Jan and think I may have to expand on that yet.lol Tin
turnberry
22 years ago
And where are you getting these little puppies? Inquiring minds approaching desperation need to know!
TinMan51
22 years ago
turnberry drop a line to me.
cnyreen2001 at yahoo dot com
0patience
22 years ago
Well, I sit here puffing on a Don Douglas cigar.
It is a great cigar. I was going to let it sit for a bit, but it kept calling me. I tried to ignore it and go for something else, but it was sitting there crying.
I could no longer stand it, so I fired it up. LOL!
The construction is extremely good, the cap isn't falling apart.
It has a great taste, almost a buttery taste, not overwhelming. The draw is really good and it has smell that is extremely pleasant, even to others.
It is an extra special cigar too, as it was gifted to me.
DMV, Thanks!
DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
I TOLD YOU!!!!

Smoke 'em!


They'll make more! Now type Robert & Johnny a letter stating how you felt about their tribute to their friend and master blender! Go on...do it!
0patience
22 years ago
DMV,
E-mailed Johnny.
Forwarded a copy to you too. 🙂
Users browsing this topic