sketcha
  • sketcha
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Hey Steve,

I'm really going to slow down for awhile I swear, but I'd love to be on some of those email lists of yours.

Here's my email if you're so inclined...

sketcha ta sbcglobal tod ten
DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
Too busy playing with his balls!

Go to the main page. On the far left side. Under "Forum"...type in your email and press send.
sketcha
  • sketcha
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Thanks, Doc, but I've been on CBid's list since the beginning. On my Estevan Cruz post, he said he was on several others.
DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
Maybe when he's done with his balls...?
sketcha
  • sketcha
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
And just how are you privy to this ball playing info, Doc? Is he doing it in the room there with you? = )
DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
Hint...he said so under God Is Back in Misc forum...LOL!
sketcha
  • sketcha
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Wow! You weren't kidding! That guy's buisy. Guess I'll just have to be patient. = )
Steve*R
22 years ago
Actually, not busy...retired for over three years and playing. e-mail sent
Steve*R
22 years ago
I didn't get a confirmation that you received the email I sent. Did you get it?
sketcha
  • sketcha
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Just got it. I was out yesterday, didn't check my email 'til just now. I'll send you a reply.

Thanks, Steve
sketcha
  • sketcha
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Wow! What a wealth of info! Your a true BOTL, Steve.

Thanks again,
Kendall
tonester666
22 years ago
Steve, Sent you an e-mail the other day. Can I get that info also?

thanks.
sketcha
  • sketcha
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
If it makes it easier on Steve, I can fwd you mine.
Steve*R
22 years ago
tonester666: The e-mail didn't reach me. Sketcha will forward the information. I listed the sources from memory and had to look up the URLS. He's got the list intact and has written that he'll forward it to you.
sketcha
  • sketcha
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Tone,

Post your email addy and I'll fwd it along.
sketcha
  • sketcha
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Tone,

Post your email addy and I'll fwd it along.
tonester666
sketcha
  • sketcha
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
I got a failed delivery notice on that addy, Tone. Is that the correct address?
tonester666
22 years ago
yep. If you cut and paste change the * back to an @.
sketcha
  • sketcha
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Yeah, I did that. I'll try again.
Users browsing this topic