TinMan51
22 years ago
Today I recieved my shipment from C-Bid , opening it I found that I had alot of 5 packs in it that I didn't order then I looked at the invoice and there was a note on it telling me that the boxes for One of my wins had been destroyed and there fore they put the Gars in Plastic bags and sent them. WELL like that's a big deal LOL These people have been so Nice and helpful to me over the time I have been ordering from them that I couldn't believe they would take the time to explain what had happened.. I only bought these gar's for a friend who really couldn't care less what they came in as long as they were cheap.LOL But this once again shows the customer service quialty of this store. And still in my book they are second to none.. Thanks C-Bid.. TinMan
DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
but...did you get matches?
TinMan51
22 years ago
Ya know now that I think of it NO I didn't Gezzzzzzzzzz..LMAO. Really I have so many boxes of thier matches that I give them away to those who come into my little shop.LOL.. But they could send me a good lighter now and then. LMAO....Once again Super Customer Service..TinMan
KNOF
22 years ago
I agree 100%!!! I've never seen a company so friendly to their costomers. If all of America took notes and bought from CBid, this world would be a whole lot better. Now I just need some more matches, heheheheeee. I've been gifted smokes from CBid, but need them matches to lite them all. LOL!!!

Knof
mhelfe19
22 years ago
Great CS. Every time that I have had a problem (and that is rare) they have promptly taken care of it in some agreeable fashion. IMO the best CS I have ever dealt with.

Mark H
SteveS
22 years ago
They send me matches all the time ... sometimes with the CI logo, sometimes with CBid ...
MDavis
22 years ago
I've tried others and compared to CI they're all hacks.
dz130
22 years ago
Good CS will bring you back every time.
Secret_Agent_Man
22 years ago

I got a five pack of matches and no cigars...

(__{SAM}_____]]]]~~
mhelfe19
22 years ago
Hey,
I buy a lot of stuff from them and they never send me any matches. Hmmmmm.....

Mark H
smithbw
22 years ago
Customer Service Rocks!
Users browsing this topic