dbguru
  • dbguru
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
3 years back, I got several Remedios with a 93 on the label in a natural wrapped robusto size and they were wonderful. Nice full creamy smoke. Lately CB has offered up both the Don Victor Maduros in 5 packs and an 8 cigar sampler with a 95 on the label. Bought both lots and had one of the Don Victors this last weekend. It was a bit harsh for the first few minutes, but then settled down to a real smooth caramel oak flavor. Quite delightful and as good as some cigars I've bought at 4-5 dollars a stick.

I'll dig into the sampler this weekend, but I'm wondering if any of you have tried these and what your thoughts are. Also have you compared the Don Victors with the maduro's in the sampler? Are they the same or how do they differ

Thanks, DB
Steve*R
22 years ago
I also bought several Remedio samplers during the boom years. I think Remedio was one of the first major brands produced by the Bermejos at NATSA. The torps were the only size that I bought, and I found that they were too "fresh" for my taste. After a year or more of aging, they were an enjoyable, inexpensive cigar.
DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
NATSA is a trademark.
Steve*R
22 years ago
Very funny!!

NATSA is, of course, an acronym for Nicaragua American Tobacco, S.A. and used in the context as it was, did not infringe on its trademark.
Users browsing this topic