Slimboli
22 years ago
WOW ...

I found a site that has these, and the 'Untold Story' ...

... for $750 and $650 a box, respectively ...

YIKES !!!
Steve*R
22 years ago
C'mon..it's just money!

Actually, I did find a site that has boxes of Don Carlos #3 for $123.50...not too bad.
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Steve*R,

jsd2az at
hotmail.com
Steve*R
22 years ago
I'll send an e-mail immediately. It's 10:05 cst.
Steve
Steve*R
22 years ago
e-mail sent, please confirm so I know you got the info.
Steve*R
Steve*R
22 years ago
I erred, above...the #4s are $123.50. .375" shorter
SP
  • SP
  • Aficionado
22 years ago
Steve*R
e-mail me also if you will....Thks

SAllenHumidors at aol dot com
Steve*R
22 years ago
E-mail sent to SP 11:38 am cst Friday, 12/12

Feel free to share the information. I'm likely gone for the weekend.
Slimboli
22 years ago
I'd appreciate it if someone would send me the info also ...

[email protected]
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Got the email Steve, thanks; sorry for the delayed response :

jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Slim,
Email sent
Slimboli
22 years ago
Jerry, I'm in ... just say when ... 😉
Users browsing this topic