Tazziedevil
22 years ago
Wow! I was gifted a Fittapaldi robusto from a friend, and it was fantastic! Cool, even burn all the way to the nub. Anyone know where they're made, and who makes them??
Steve*R
22 years ago
They're made in De Los Reyes, S.A. factory in the Dominican Republic by Augusto Reyes...not to be confused with Rolando Reyes Sr. of Puros Indios, Cuba Aliados, Genuine, fame or Rolando Reyes Jr. who made Pirates Gold or Emilio Reyes who made Flor de Los Reyes and Traders Reserve.

Augusto rolls many brands including Colorado by Don Lino.
mrtelcom
22 years ago
Yep, I like the maduros, a lot. They remind me of 858 maddies, but a little little worse on the draw, but lots better on the wallet.
statelandman
22 years ago
Colorado by Don Lino. Yum. One of my favorite cheapies.
Tazziedevil
22 years ago
wow! I love the Don Lino Colorado's! one of my favorite go-to cigars. go figure...
Users browsing this topic