poprocz
  • poprocz
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
Been lurking and buying and buying and lurking. Now changing all my Christmas wants to tender box gift certificates. Been drooling at some of the pictures of yous guys stashes of stix. Been dreaming of plume. I can't seem to get the fuente fuente opus forbidden X out of my mind. You know, the one with the dvd and two cigars in tubes. I want even smoke them until I have ooggled over them for some time like one would do with a fine female. So many questions, so little time.

Please forgive all the newbishness but I believe most of you people understand.
until later, Chow
poprocz
gvlagos
22 years ago
deadeyedick
22 years ago
I don't know what this guy is talking about! -LOL

Only difference is: I never took notes while having a "fine female".

Welcome poprocz, you'll love it here.

DED
poprocz
  • poprocz
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
Is a bump allowed?

If not, I will take it back.
Homebrew
22 years ago
Poprocs,
Yes, but only if followed by a grind.
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
P.S.Welcome to the madhouse.
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Welcome poprocz!!!
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
i believe "obsession" is a line of cosmetics sold be elizabeth taylor.
smelly4tay
22 years ago
who was she sold to Rick? I wouldn't buy that hag
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
smelly4tay

"who was she sold to Rick?" care to try that in english?
eleltea
22 years ago
Welcome to Rickamaven's world, pop.
smelly4tay
22 years ago
Rick,
"sold be Elizabeth Taylor" hmmmmmmmm. Read into your own off-english. Hahahahaha
KNOF
22 years ago
English??? On here, Heheheheee. LOLO!
Strap in and hold on Pop, cause it is gonna be a wild ride for you. Hope you have a large humi, and don't forget to send SteveS a cigar.

Knof
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
smelly4tay

touche
Users browsing this topic