dorloff
22 years ago
Do you keep your cigars in your humidor with or without the celophane wrapper? Mine seem to be drying out when I keep the humidor full and the wrappers on. Thanks.
SwimNaked
22 years ago
If what you are doing isn't working, then try something else.

Personally, if I know I'm going to be smoking a cigar myself, I take the cello off. If it's something I might or will trade, the cello is on.
sketcha
22 years ago
Do what ya' like. I leave 'em on. It matters little.

Do a search.
billreif
22 years ago
I takem off
I takem ALL off.
Slimboli
22 years ago
Oh my GAWD .... not the 'cello on, cello off' question ...

... again ... LOL!
poprocz
22 years ago
Being new here, I'm glad you asked that question first. lol
But what about it, does it help with cello off to acheive plume?
smelly4tay
22 years ago
Somebody call animal services, cause' Slim is pummeling that poor, dead horse over there. LMAO!

I cut both ends off of the cello, so they can breathe a little easier, and I can still send them in trades.
raven01
22 years ago
It dosn't freakin matter it's all a matter of what you like.If your smokes seem dried out to you take the cello off and let them sit closer to the humi.device
dorloff
22 years ago
Thanks y'all...it's my first month on the site. I've been smoking cigars for years and haven't run into this problem before. I guess I'm going to take 'em off.

Users browsing this topic