cyphead
22 years ago
Hey all,

Long time reader first time posting. I have a quick question regarding the taste of a cigar when using a plain old lighter. Since my torch is out of butane I've reverted to a cheapoe lighter and the taste of my gars have had sort of a slightly salty aftertaste. I've tried 3 different cigars (fuente roth, padron 2000, la vieja habana) and all have seemed to have this taste in the 2 day span of using the lighter. Is it my palate or is the lighter adding this flavor?? Of course my mind could be playing tricks on me since I'm ASSUMING the flavor would be affected ..thx for your help guys...
dgarcia
22 years ago
Im a new smoker and just purchased a torch. What a difference. I with you on this. My gars taste much better

Dave
sketcha
22 years ago
Can't remember not using a torch.

I've got several "Rocket Torches" that I got for around $7 a pr. on this site. They work great.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=150430 

My local tobacconist sold me a double sized can of Vector triple-distilled butane for $4. I've refilled often and still have alot left.
sketcha
22 years ago
P.S. Welcome to the asylem.

Bid low!

Keep CI's page open for comparison.

Contact customer svc. before posting complaints here, they're great.

Happy Bidding
Users browsing this topic