bartindr
22 years ago
any one ever built a humidor....not a coolerdor...a real wood one
Slimboli
22 years ago
Hey bartindr ... do a little 'search the boards' ...

... a lot of your questions have a great many answers already ... 😉

But to answer this one, several people here have, and SP even held a recent lottery for one of his fine materpieces ...
SP
  • SP
  • Aficionado
22 years ago
^ Which by the way is finally completed. I am having it photographed this Wednesday, and will post the final product for you guys...:^)
bartindr
22 years ago
SP loking foward to the pics,looking to build one soon.
bud451
22 years ago
Don't know if it qualifies as "built" but I refinished and converted an old armoire a few years ago. It works really great and is my pride and joy. Still haven't managed to fill it.

I posted pictures some time ago.
Users browsing this topic