Fubar69
  • Fubar69
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
Hhhmmm, ever notice that there aren't a lot of the Perdomo fresh-rolled wheels on bid no more? Darn, Darn, Darn. I guess they just didn't have a big enough following...LOL...69
dz130
22 years ago
Maybe everybody bought most of them up and there isn't much stock left. I hope not.
Secret_Agent_Man
22 years ago

Here's some 5-packs! I'm always well stocked on Fresh Rolled Wheels!

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=150137 

(__{SAM}_____]]]]~~
gorob23
22 years ago
I have 50 just resting their little hearts out, I am just waiting to try one of them but trying to be patient.
ttowle
22 years ago
I didn't think they were that good.....got the impression they were demo cigars when Nick was on tour pushing his other brands and c-bid was helpful in getting rid of the ones that weren't given away
Robby
22 years ago
Oh they're good... They just need some time.
Fubar69
  • Fubar69
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
Yes, time in the box really helps these to round out their flavor. I still have 2 wheels that have about a year on them and they are s-m-o-o-o-t-h. It was pretty nice to get them for less then $40/wheel.

I thought that these cigars were a CBID special but I have seen other sites offering "Perdomo Fresh Rolled wheels" but not as cheap as here.

It is really surprising how some, notice I didn't say all, of the cigars you get are not really that great when you first get them. But after several months in the humi's they develope into some mighty tasty smokes....69
ttowle
22 years ago
I must have smoked mine too soon. I always thought anything with Perdomo's name on it would be special...I was disappointed this time.
mrtelcom
22 years ago
I got nervous with these after seeing them mentioned in more than one thread about beetles. I even thought about doing a post to see how many folks had beetles in these, but thought it might be in bad form.
I sent all mine to IRAQ in my Operation Coolerdor Clearout just to ease my concerns.
Users browsing this topic