herespatrick
22 years ago
Any feedback on these cigars? Any Rolando Reyes cigar is worth a shot for less than $1 a stick.
captainfudgie
22 years ago
They are very tasty(particularly the maduros) and a tremendous value.
arwings
22 years ago
IMO the maduros beat the naturals by a country mile. The naturals were too mild/light-bodied for me. Just my taste..........
rayder1
22 years ago
I bought a bunch of the naturals when i first started stocking up my humidor. They weren't very good when i first got them. They've sat for a couple years and taste pretty fair right now.

I put them in the yard smoke category. (Actually my last one was a "decorate outside for Christmas" cigar.)

Not bad for the money.
arwings
22 years ago
Good point rayder1. I've got some naturals that I didn't particularly care for when I first got them. They've been resting for a little over a year now. Gonna have to dig one out and try it to see if it's improved from the initial tasting.
Users browsing this topic