realtormark
22 years ago
I just had my first Montague Lancero...it was actually a decent smoke...perhaps i got a good box??? Anyone else have anything good to say about these?
arwings
22 years ago
They're not the worst cigar I ever smoked.
rmarrandino
22 years ago
Well that's a ringing endorsement.....lol
AVB
  • AVB
  • Aficionado
22 years ago
I cracked my box on Sunday and agree that these are well worth the $17 a box.
mpingree
22 years ago
I've smoked several styles and sizes of Montague and have liked them all.
00camper
22 years ago
I like 'em too. Its a shame that the boat of 20 has gone the way of the Buffalo.
coma-one
22 years ago
The maduros are a very decent smoke, let them nap for 5-6 months
coma-one
22 years ago
The maduros are a very decent smoke, let them nap for 5-6 months
excal1
22 years ago
To me, they have an odd, skunky taste prevalent among cigars from Indonesia. They're still made in Indonesia, right?
Users browsing this topic