Kazama
  • Kazama
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
We were talking about Csonka Smoker Cloakers and how they work. Are they effective? Do they just cover or do they really eliminate odors? I love mine and do not mind the smell but others felt the smell was too chemical. Sketcha, you got yours friday and have had a chance to test it out. Whadda think? Give us your impressions.
sketcha
22 years ago
I like it.

I Think it smells refreshing. I put some smokey clothes above it and it helped immensly. After a day, I could barely detect any odor which is very unusual.

I was able to smoke in my office, albeit with a strong fan on and again the odor was gone in a day.

I do think that it may be a little hard on my lungs if too concentrated as per the govt. study so I try not to be in the room with it on without an exhaust fan.

Overall I'm very pleased so far and would consider the vehicle version in the future.
Kazama
  • Kazama
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Sorry, I must have been asleep. What did the government study say about the effects on the lungs?
Kazama
  • Kazama
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
On the instructions it says not to use it in a bathroom.
Is that because ozone would become too concentrated in a smaller room?
sketcha
22 years ago
Kazama,

Here's the thread where I found that info. It was a link from Steve*R. I believe it is the 4th one down or so.

You posted on this thread, but must've missed this. That's what you get for not reading every single post. I do that all the time. : )

I have it in my office which is only 240 sq. feet so even at the low setting it's a little overkill for me.

I really like it, though. I'm just being a little cautious.
Kazama
  • Kazama
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
sketcha

Sometimes my eyes are sweeping back and forth but my screensaver face is on. You're right, I did post but must have gotten a brain cramp while scanning the posts. Thanks!
Users browsing this topic