dbguru
  • dbguru
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
OK I'm coming down to take my kids to Disneyland next week. Does anyone in the area have a good recomendation for a nice cigar/sports bar I can sneak away to later at night in the Anaheim area?
coma-one
22 years ago
there are couple of nice cigar lounges near by. Although I belive they are membership only. There is Red Cloud in Fullerton and Havana Room in Orange. I would show up in either club and ask if I could go in, I belive both of them offer a one time visit, on account to getting to know the place in hopes that you'll join, or perhaps someonr from arround here that is a member can meet you. I've also heard of a bar/lounge in Irvine (little further than Anaheim) I belive if the FOX sport bar, they're supossed to have a lounge area that allows cigar smoking.
xibbumbero
22 years ago
Go to Herfersparadise.com and post your question there. There's a lot of people there that live in and about he Aneheim area. X
SteveS
22 years ago
Orange is within a very few miles of Disneyland ... not walking distance, but it sure isn't very far ... quite a bit closer to the park than Fullerton is
Buddha Daddy
22 years ago
This is my first post. So pardon me if I mess it up. I live about two minutes from the happiest place on earth and about five minutes from Disneyland. Send me an note and I can provide you with the info. c3atsocaldotcom. Doug
Buddha Daddy
22 years ago
Well there it is, I did mess it up,

c3 at socal dot rr dot com
coma-one
22 years ago
LOL @ Buddha Daddy !!

way to start a post!!
Buddha Daddy
22 years ago
I meant to do that!
alsant
22 years ago
Take gars with you the taxes out there are a killer, I was in San niguel in Orange county last year and I could not believe the prices .
SteveS
22 years ago
Someone's gonna fit right in around here ... LOL

Welcome to the nuttiest little corner of the cigar world
dbguru
  • dbguru
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Buddah Daddy... Email bounced...
Buddha Daddy
22 years ago
dbguru,
Check my second post. I couldn't remember my address.
turnberry
22 years ago
As bad as cigar prices are in California you haven't seen anything until you get to experience the tobacco tax wonderland here in Washington. I actually look forward to an occasional trip to San Francisco to pick up a stick or two at a real cigar store!
Buddha Daddy
22 years ago
Well after all, someone has got to pay for that ball park at least four or five times.
KNOF
22 years ago
OK Buddha, now you brought me into this, heheheeee.
That ballpark up here is a lot nicer than anything in LA, LOL!!! You still have your monkey?
Even the old Candlestick is a nice park compared to LA's football stadium. OOPS I forgot . . . you don't have football in LA, ROFLMAO!!!

Knof
Buddha Daddy
22 years ago
O.k. all true but we don't need a roof on any of them. As far as a football team goes, who needs it. I get three games on tv every Sunday, and have you ever seen some of the fans we tend to attract. Don't gloss over the fact however that we have done pretty well lately. Lakers, Ducks and Angles. Alright disregard that last statement. Two flukes and a winner. Now to avoid the post police, you cannot smoke in any of the venues mentioned.
gorob23
22 years ago
Buddha Daddy welcome to the club and give em hell I live just up the rode from you by LAX... lot's of good sports teams and the Beach at bad either!! Rob
Sonny_LSU
22 years ago
LSU! LSU! LSU! LSU!

....couldn't resist gorob:)
Buddha Daddy
22 years ago
Oh Yeah don't forget the best team in CA. USC, USC, USC! Sorry I couldn't resist either.
Buddha Daddy
22 years ago
Thank you. I grew up in Inglewood.
Users browsing this topic