tonester666
22 years ago
I finished up my Christmas shopping this evening and decided I needed a smoke for the 30 minute ride home. Nothing in my otterbox tickled my fancy. So I put my principles aside and stopped in at the chain shop that I despise. I picked up a chateau Fuente SG for the ride.

I turn to walk out and what do I spy. Lo and behold the Hemi maduro Masterpiece. A full box no less. I grabbed 3. 2 of which will find new homes next week.

Now when will I ever find the time to smoke one of these?

Homebrew
22 years ago
Damn Tony,
Nice find. An exellant cigar, if you can find 2 1/2 hours to enjoy it, ok maybe 3 hours.
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
arwings
22 years ago
I would MAKE time for that cigar, even if I had to take annual leave from work and go nowhere except to smoke. Great find!!!
Penguin13
22 years ago
I went to the local shop a few days ago to get Christmas presents for a friend. The owner brought me in back and opened up the box of AF Masterpiece!! I got a couple for $15 each
A few more "rare" AF's and they can make their long trip to Germany 😉

KC
tonester666
22 years ago
You definitely got a better price than I did.
gubes
22 years ago
Tis the season for the Masterpiece Maduros.

I was in Philly prior to Thanksgiving and stopped in Holt's. Asked when the Masterpiece Maduros were coming in (knowing that they're released around the Holiday Season). They didn't expect them in that soon in November.

Lo and behold, the next day - there they were on display (one per customer). Hemingway Masterpiece Maduro and the Holidays. Now, where's the Bailey's?
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
If you can do it, allow that Masterpiece Maddie to rest until this time next year. By another then and smoke the aged one. Something that rare and special I would never smoke off the shelf, IMHO of course.
Users browsing this topic