Becca6
  • Becca6
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
Hey everyone, some of you might find this comical. A guy acquired my email from one of my past trades and wanted to know how old I was and how big my boobs were, because he wanted to trade some gars for naked pics of myself. Well I am 27 with small boobs because I am a GUY. He was a little suprised at my response. So I am taking this moment to say HI everyone my name is Charlie and picked the handle Becca because my daughters name is Rebecca. I have been on the site since October of this year and have made trades with DZ, Jazzman, and Tonester (all fabulous traders, they really made my first trades enjoyable). So hello to all the Brothers and Sisters.
Charlie
mrtelcom
22 years ago
LMAO!!!!!!!

Are you going to "out" the crafty fellow?
Becca6
  • Becca6
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
I was checking the message boards and haven't seen his name so since he doesn't appear to be a regular what does it hurt. He is email was bighoty69, which should tell ya something right from the get go.
billyjackson
22 years ago
So...Charlie...are you saying that a trade for your naked pics is out of the question?

:)
Becca6
  • Becca6
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
Well I was looking for some Bucs. But then again I think people would ask for their gars back.
jjohnson28
22 years ago
dz130
22 years ago
He never offered ME any naked pix of himself. LOL
DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
I'm a man of wealth and taste...huh! Oh yeah...just saw the title and started singing a song.

Welcome. Send SteveS a cigar...I still have to.
sketcha
22 years ago
Yeah, Doc that's on my list too.
osage
22 years ago
Did you say Buc naked?
Becca6
  • Becca6
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
Be careful of what you ask for DZ it was a vacation day for me today and I am on my 6th beer. If I get drunk enough who knows what will happen.
xibbumbero
22 years ago
Hi Bec...show us your..oh wait..never mind. X
gorob23
22 years ago
LMAO @ DMV... ok so is Tinman or Sonny offering the pics and crap I am out of bad frogs lol this is a keeper boys
cooksta
22 years ago
Funny story! Welcome aboard and we are glad to have you join the addiction
tonester666
22 years ago
Too damn funny!! they have the hemi masterpiece naddie at the box if you are interested.
Becca6
  • Becca6
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
So you broke down and went to the box huh! I must say they do get some great cigars you just have to be willing to pay the price.
Robby
22 years ago
WEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Robby
22 years ago
Sorry, I was trying to say Weeeeellcome!
mrkmitch
22 years ago
Welcome to the boards becca6. I'm sure someone will front you some Bucs for your titty pics......lol. I know you'll enjoy it here, this board is always a weaqlth of information. Welcome and enjoy.
Users browsing this topic