Double D
22 years ago
For the budget-conscious aficionados like myself, here are some of my ways to fund this ever-growing addiction..

1) Cut back on food consumption
2) Resist the fast-food temptation...bologna and a loaf of white bread will suffice
3) Can you say macaroni & cheese?
4) Coast between stoplights - that will give you .1/mile increase miles/gallon ---> lower fuel bills mean more coin for gars
5) Drink water instead of anything else non-alcoholic.
6) Reduce X-Mas gift giving by 10-20%...if anyone complains, tell them that inflation is rearing its ugly head again.
7) Keystone Light instead of Miller Light
8) Kesslers instead of Seagrams
9) Try being the last to buy a round at your local drinking establishment...maybe your friends will be too drunk to take account of
your "skipping".
8) Turn down my thermostat to 60 degrees...still very comfortable for us northerners.

These are just a few of my many ideas (tongue-in-cheek) that will give you more disposable income to spend on this crazy cigar addiction.

What are your cost-saving ideas that will provide more money for sticks?
DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
I've become a man-whore.
mrtelcom
22 years ago
Fred Garvin, male prostitute.
LMAO
Becca6
22 years ago
I exchange naked pics of myself for cigars. The only problem is that people want their cigars back.
charlie
xibbumbero
22 years ago
I steal from my kids piggy banks. X
davebel_98
22 years ago
cheat, steal, murder, theive, and plunder....
Mr_Vance
22 years ago
Will smoke your cigars for food.
dunedin623
22 years ago
What addiction?????
castlewa
22 years ago
I referee soccer, it is worth all the abuse I take. I just think of the next stick I am going to burn when I get yelled at. I also remember that Mom over there yelling at me is paying for that very stick. That is why I call it the beautiful game!!!!
bartindr
22 years ago
JUST sold my kidney!!!!!!!!!
raven01
22 years ago
I sold my kids.Isure hope this bad frog is worth it?
rdk
  • rdk
  • Connoisseur
22 years ago
What ever it Takes!!!
mroptimistic
22 years ago
Ive already done a few of those. You can also try taking out loans, it works well for me 😛
Slimboli
22 years ago
I was lucky enough to have found a job, after almost a year of being out of work ...
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
I put on a red jacket and ring a bell at the street corner.

Barry
puskarich
22 years ago
I'm a mirror holder at Victoria Secrets.
puskarich
22 years ago
...btw, its the breast job I've ever had.
Uriah Heef
22 years ago
One photo job a month goes to funding of the leaf hobby.
Homebrew
22 years ago
I bootleg booze to my neighbors. LOL I live in a dry county.
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
P.S.To any Johnson County Law enforcement: I'm Just joking.
With that patriot act in place, you never can be too carefull.
arwings
22 years ago
Whatever it takes to underwrite the next shipment. I figure I can always plead insanity or ignorance. Probably be ok as long as the justice on the bench is not a cigar smoker. Let's face it; it'd be incomprehensible to someone who didn't smoke.........
Users browsing this topic