xibbumbero
22 years ago
WOWZERS, What a dynamite cigar! I swear I was smoking a well aged PSD#4. A full bodied cigar,not for the faint at heart. Beautiful to look at as well. X
Robby
22 years ago
Torano Tribute? I'm not familiar with this cigar. Is it new?
xibbumbero
22 years ago
Yes it is. BTW,the one I smoked was a robusto. X
gr8stag
22 years ago
X I just rcvd my box of Tribs today. I got the torps what a gorgeous site to see when I opened the box. Dark sungrown wrapper, perfect constuction, fired that baby up and it started out a little like the 1916 and then it took on a life of it's own. Full body flavor, not strong just very full flavor, nice slow even burn. Can't wait to smoke on in a few months after some nap time. Rob these are brand new only 1000 boxes made in 3 sizes Torp, Robusto and Churchill. Presentation boxes with # plaques lined in black velvet with large brass plate in the lid. Don't wait too long to try these they will sell out quickly.
turnberry
22 years ago
I have (had) 3 robustos and 3 torps and a box of the torps on order. The last three cigars I have smoked in the past two days have been the 3 robustos. What a dynamite cigar. I thought Torano had outdone themselves with the Cameroon 1916 but these are something else. Very interesting spicy taste.
al'Thor
22 years ago
OOOOHHHHH man- how do you guys get these so early!!! Seems like all 8 of the shops in my area get everything a couple months late!!! thanks for the review - I'm assuming these are the first really high end cigar Torano has done? what's the retail???
one more I'll be dreaming about for a couple months... (Fred, if it weren't for you - I still would be waiting to taste a 1916!)
rasdas
22 years ago
And here i was all happy that my local guy got in a box of 1916's yesterday...i opened up the box and took the first two robustos @ $5.90...(although thanks to **yanked**i already had 1 1916 torp in the box)...

RasDas

Joe
turnberry
22 years ago
Ethan:

Email sent:-)
eleltea
22 years ago
X, you amaze me. There are so many new gars I have not tried, and most of them you have already smoked before I have even heard of them. My local shop doesn't carry Toranos, but since I am up in Cincinnati for the holidays, guess I will have to prowl around and try to find one. Merry Christmas!
TR
  • TR
  • Enthusiast
22 years ago
The Tributes are simply the best cigar I have had this year. Great flavor, great construction, great burn....

TR
Users browsing this topic