dorloff
22 years ago
Does anyone have a recommendation for a cigar lounge in this area? Thanks.
xrundog
22 years ago
Can you smoke ANYWHERE in OC?
dorloff
22 years ago
In a lounge.
Cigarick
22 years ago
Red Cloud on Commonwealth near Harbor in Fullerton. Never been there but they tell me it's nice. Fox Sports in the Irvine Spectrum near the 5/405. Been there and it is nice.
sumguy
22 years ago
I would recommend Fox Sports Bar in Irvine Spectrum. They have an upstairs smoking area that is glass enclosed and cigar friendly. They dont sell cigars but no prob bringing your own. It's upstairs and gives a good view of the bar below and the wall mounted big screens. Hard body waitress take care of your drinking needs. One of the few places I've found where you can smoke inside without being a member.

Irvine Spectrum
31 Fortune Drive
Irvine, CA 92618
949-753-1369


For what it's worth,
mark
coma-one
22 years ago
All right fellas enough of this!!!

I just about hadd it!!!


All talk!!! stop!!!

I think it is time.............................







time for a mini herf!!!!!

so Fox Sports bar sounds good, .....

Who's up for it??


we could meet lets say This Friday arround?????

can we see a show of hands for who ever is interested????
Buddha Daddy
22 years ago
On Jan 11th there will be a local band playing at the Sing Sing in the Irvine Spectrum. The Sing Sing has a heated patio and is seconds from the Fox sports bar. Now doesn't that sound like a great way to spend an evening? Music, drinks and gars.
dorloff
22 years ago
SteveS
22 years ago
this same question came up about 10 days ago and one of the best answers then was the Havana Room in Orange
dorloff
22 years ago
is there a fee at the Havana Room for membership, etc.?
Buddha Daddy
22 years ago
I believe there is a small fee, at least this is what I have heard. If anyone would like more info regarding the band at the Sing Sing let me know. I would enjoy a nice herf with new BOTL!
gorob23
22 years ago
Coma I might be free tonight!! Is anyone going, it's never a sure thing around here, but maybe I can bust loose? Go rob 23 at yahoo dot com
coma-one
22 years ago
gorob,

been sick with the flu, needless to say I won't make it!!! (althought you posted it it last friday, so you probably already know!! LOL)

I can probably make a next week???

will see
gorob23
22 years ago
Nope the "4 little people" had other plans for me. Now I'm a little down with something not to bad but I think I will lay low for a day or 2. I wonder when the guy in westwood is having another in our area? Take care Rob
Users browsing this topic