KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Just got the okay from my girlfriend to invite some of you lucky ones over for a small holiday herf and watch the 49'ers play this Saturday, Dec. 27!!! We live in Fremont with easy access from all over the Bay Area. The icechest is full of beer from my other function and if your not doing anything Sat. and can sneek away, drop me a note for directions.

Happy Holidays to all
(knof7393 at yahoo dot com)
SteveS
22 years ago
Much appreciated ... and you never know ... I just might be there ... I'll let you know
johnfs
22 years ago
Dang not my part of the woods.
SP
  • SP
  • Aficionado
22 years ago
Well, I'm kinda close by,not as close as SteveS,Magnafide and BeatDragon though...
Slimboli
22 years ago
... and Slimboli ...

... but I'll be up in Coloma visitng my folks that weekend, with my brother and his family from Colorado, and my sister, and one of her sons from San Diego.
Slimboli
22 years ago
KNOF --- I grew up in Fremont, and lived there for over 25 years, then three more in Niles ...

... before movibuying a home in Brentwood when I got married 16 years ago!
Slimboli
22 years ago
BTW ... 'movibuying' is 'moving and buying' ... LOL!
SP
  • SP
  • Aficionado
22 years ago
^Opps, sorry Slimboli, well it seems like we have a group here...Me(SP),Slimboli, KNOF, SteveS, Magnafide and BeatDragon. Anyone else? Steve would know....
SP
  • SP
  • Aficionado
22 years ago
I would love to know of all the people in the Bay area and Central Coast, so that we can start to do get-togethers like they do in the East coast...

SAllenHumidors at aol dot com
SteveS
22 years ago
Sketcha is down in the Capitola / Santa Cruz area ... CWilhelmi, SammyDaddy, Slimboli, and BDS are some others who live in the Bay Area ... additionally, there's some others I'm aware of in the area who don't post regularly ...
KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Well it looks like everyone is busy, so I might just leave too, heheheeee.
I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday tomorrow.
I'll keep the ice chest full and lets get together for the playoffs.

Knof
KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Well after receiving a phone call and a couple BOTL wanting to come by, I changed plans and we are back on for a small get together tomorrow to watch a little football!!! If your in the Bay Area and looking to get away to enjoy some good smokes and a relaxing afternoon, send me an e-mail.

Knof (Keith)
(knof7393 at yahoo dot com)
BeatDragon
22 years ago
I'd love to be there but alas, plans have been made and I can't make it. Of course if I did I would be dressed in Viking puprle. Heaven forbid someone mistake me for a Niner fan!

Im with SP, lets get this group together for a Herf West Coast style.
SteveS
22 years ago
BeatD, somehow I think that anyone who was around you for more than a minute and a half would mistake you for a 9er fan ...

It's a shame, too ... a guy with your wit and intelligence ...
johnfs
22 years ago
smelly4tay
22 years ago
OHHHH YEEEEEAAAAHHHHH! Seahawks win!!!!!!!
SteveS
22 years ago
Yeah, the 9ers lost, but we had a good time anyway ... great hosts, fridge full of beer as advertised, outstanding food and even a pool table to do a little shooting around on during half time ... thanks for the invite ... it was a very nice day
Secret_Agent_Man
22 years ago

Keith, thanks for being such a great host. I also had a great time! See you again soon.

(__{SAM}_____]]]]~~
KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Thanks for the kind words SteveS & Secret Agent Man (I'll keep your ID a secret) Heheheeee!
It was a small but a fun crowd of 6, and this morning I still see the billows of smoke rising from the floor. BTW Steve, I got all balls down in 14 shots yesterday. Amazing what no pressure from others does. LOL!!!

Knof
KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
I also forgot to thank the two of you for all the great smokes you gifted us, and especially for the winning Lottery tickey, heheheee!!!

Knof
Users browsing this topic