Rasta
  • Rasta
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
A few business associates and I were having some cigars at the bar after our annual holiday lunch and a gentleman near us kept looking over, staring, ogling us. I assumed he didn't like about 5 cubans (thanks EmgJet) and a big old AF UTS MAduro piling on the smoke. Surprisingly he finally ambled over and said he was from Florida and was hoping I could tell him where a nearby cigar store was. I was able to do one better and opened up the OtterBox and he joined in with a LGC Series R #5. A nice holiday surprise!
RknRmnd
22 years ago
What a great gesture and BOTL! Thanks for sharing with him and us!
RJ
0patience
22 years ago
That is very cool!
To you, it may have been such a simple act, but one that I am sure this person won't forget and there may come a day when someone is in his situation and he will remember.

Merry Christmas!
johnfs
22 years ago
That is great! Just last weekend I happened upon a herf at Big Time brewpub and got the "yeah I'm smokin' a cigar whatta 'bout it" look.

I was to busy shopping to stop and say WTH. Hope one of you/them read this and make it to the next Seattle/Cbid gathering.
JonR
22 years ago
Yo Rasta: Well done and the beat goes on...JonR
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Now that's what it's about Rasta. Awesome brother!
emgjet
22 years ago
Nicely done Rasta, and a good gesture...I'm glad you enjoyed the smokes.
Happy Holidays!

Ed
coma-one
22 years ago
I wish I can sit a a place after having a meal and spark a stoggie!!

You lucky dog!! LOL

Out here in Cali is like a black market, cigars are looked down upon. When I can't smoke a cigar in a patio (sometimes people complain to the manager) I pull out my pipe!!! whole different response, not as tastee as an 858 SG, but it's all good!!!!
Users browsing this topic