KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
OK, now that Christmas is over and everyone was talking about what they were going to smoke, what did you really smoke? I had plans for a Camacho Liberty 2003, but my GF gave me a couple MX2, so what to do???
Also, santa come through with a box of Bucanero Z's, another twisted Christmas. So that Liberty was saved for another day and continues to rest with the others. I ended up waking up to enjoy my first ZZZZZZZZZZZ, and I will just say . . . Yummmmmmmmmmmm.
After dinner I sat outside with my GF and enjoyed one of her MX2's that she gave me, and that just complimented the day before we went inside to watch a movie next to a nice warm fire!!!

Happy Holidays,
Knof
penzt8
22 years ago
Man, I was so busy most of the day doing all the cooking and baking that I didn't get a chance to lite up until 9:30 last night. I ate way to much and wasn't even sure if I'd enjoy a cigar. So I grabbed a fuente 858 maddie, a tall glass of crown royal and ice and headed out to the designated smoking area (aka my shed). It was very relaxing after a long day.
mroptimistic
22 years ago
Well had planned on both a RyJ Cedro Deluxe #2 and a Punch After Dinner but only got around to the RyJ. Didn't get gifted any cigars, but got some money that will definately go to cigars 😉
huskey
22 years ago
I had my first Diamond Crown Maximus. Great smoke.
SteveS
22 years ago
I enjoyed my first Toraño Tribute ... a torp that I picked up at a local store ... a damn fine cigar!!
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
I think I'm in day 2 of a 3 day cigar binge. Yesterday started with a PAM Diplimatico, then on to a Cuban RYJ Hermoso EL and Monte #2. Finished the evening with a PAN Exclusivo.

For breakfast this AM I had one of those Anjeo thingies followed by a Cuban Diplimatico #4. Working on the best part of a PAM Torpedo and already wondering what I'll sacrifrice next. LOL

Barry
Thom
22 years ago
I was planning to smoke a CAO Maddie Churchill around the fire in the cabin, but ended up smoking a Gurkha Master Select in the hot tub with a big ol mug of Guiness. Life is damn good.
hdking
22 years ago
i had a ROMEO Y JULIETA, ANIVERSARIO. i thought was pretty good.
mrtelcom
22 years ago
Last night, an Anejo 48 followed by Lawrence of Arabia next to a fire.
Tonight an Anejo 50 followed by the killing fields, and another fire. 🙂
CWFoster
22 years ago
I had three Jose La Piedras spread out over the day, meant to get to an Upmann, but didn't make it.
hensed
22 years ago
I had a Opus Super Beli for Christmas eve and a #50 Anejo the following day. A PAM followed on Friday. The Anejo took it hands down!
Users browsing this topic