sketcha
  • sketcha
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Woohoo! Just in time for Christmas!

I received a 1916 Cammie Churchill freebie from Torano in Wednesday's mail! What a nice surprise!

I plan to give it a couple of week's rest to be sure it's stable before I light it up.

Glad to be on THEIR list!

Thanks, Torano!
Secret_Agent_Man
22 years ago

Hey, I recieved one also! I'm glad to be on that list too!

(__{SAM}_____]]]]~~
0patience
22 years ago
A second one?
Or is this from when you filled out their deal for the first one?
Secret_Agent_Man
22 years ago

When I first signed up I recieved a Toraño 1959. This smoke I didnt expect.

(__{SAM{_____]]]]~~
Homebrew
22 years ago
Cool,
Hope I'm still on their list. It's a great list to be on.
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
sketcha
  • sketcha
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
What SAM said.
xrundog
22 years ago
I'm still waiting on the first one!
0patience
22 years ago
Dang, I got the first one right away.
Didn't get a second one. Bummer.
I see how they are. Ok, time to boycott. LOL!!
Users browsing this topic