zcheck60
22 years ago
Has anyone ever buy cigars from **.
Let me know
beta362
22 years ago
i haven't, but i'm skeptical of that site...their prices are just so low that it makes me wonder.

** edited due to competitor reference
beta362
22 years ago
i forgot to mention... ** has really low prices too.
dz130
22 years ago
Ah, guys, prepare to be Slim slapped.
smelly4tay
22 years ago
Ouch! with a heavy glove, perhaps?

beta362
22 years ago
haha sorry... hey, sometimes ya just can't wait to find them here on CBid!
sketcha
22 years ago
Shhhhhh. Did you hear that? Like a Chinese martial arts movie sound effect. Like the wind rushing past a hand and arm as it cocked back in preperation for a strike.

Duck!!!
beta362
22 years ago
smelly4tay
22 years ago
Do your reasearch, use a little thing called e-mail, and read the forum rules, Beta.
Just my .02, so you don't keep making the same mistake.
gorob23
22 years ago
OO My gosh I'm clearig out this is going to hurt darn it all!!!
beta362
22 years ago
Smelly... read my response in the opus x post.
smelly4tay
22 years ago
Beta,
Not to worry. Just trying to help. 🙂
Slimboli
22 years ago
As Emeril would say ... BAM !!!

When will the new folks here learn to read the 'Forum Rules & Conditions' before they post?

Even if, "sometimes ya just can't wait to find them here on CBid", it's just bad form to 'step on the toes' of our hosts ...
Slimboli
22 years ago
... and I will really be surprised if 'admin' dosen't 'yank' the entire thread!
cmuzz
22 years ago
yes i buy from there and its all true ( priceing) so i say go for it
sketcha
22 years ago
SteveS
22 years ago
Slim must be full of holiday spirit ... used to be in these parts, a Slim-slapping wasn't a light tap on the wrist like that ...

"bad form" is putting a smiley face it it ... more accurate to say that it's an egregious slap in the face to our hosts ...

This is like accepting an invitation to a friends party, then after you arriving, shouting at the top of your voice "hey, let's go check out the party down the street ... they got (whatever attraction) !!!! "

I'd not have said bad form ... I'd say it's clueless and tactless BS ...
Slimboli
22 years ago
... yeah, I guess I'm either getting soft, of just still in good spirits from the recent Christmas festivities ... 😉
Charlie
22 years ago
Hell, I was expecting an explosion after reading the first couple of posts by those guys! Weak one Slim!

Charlie
beta362
22 years ago
I wouldn't say Slim was being soft...I admitted my mistake and accepted the blame, and apologized.

Slim...thanks for accepting my apology.
Users browsing this topic