smelly4tay
22 years ago
"couch-potatoes unite!"

Just curious what everyone will be smokin' the next few days, watching college feetsball and bringing in the New Year?
Dave
tonester666
22 years ago
ISOMs started Christmas and will continue until after the New Year.
al'Thor
22 years ago
Amen to both posts. I live for this time of year!!! Go Michigan and Go LSU!!! Breaking out the Bolivars, Ashton Puro Sol, and Torano Tribute!!!
KNOF
22 years ago
I started with a MX2 on Christmas and haven't stopped blowing big bellows of smoke. From the Blind Christmas Pass to the small gathering at my house I'm enjoying all types of gifts. Might as well enjoy the gifts now, cause it is that time of year. Still have a Camacho Liberty I want to try, but haven't had a good 2 hours to sit and enjoy it yet. That is on my tentative agenda on New Years!!! Tomorrow night when Fresno beats UCLA, I will have to enjoy one of my ISOM, Monte No. 2. GO DOGS!!!

Knof
smelly4tay
22 years ago
well....I do have to say GO Cougars over Texas! I will be smoking Padron maddies up until New Years, when I will bust out the Between the Lines. Now that the Christmas stress has started to fade, I must say This Is The Best Time Of Year! A Happy New Year to all!!!
Dave
rdk
  • rdk
  • Connoisseur
22 years ago
Got me a box of A.F. Cuban Beli. Sungrown. Will go with a couple of those. Big smoke on New Years Edicon de Silvo. Happy New Years to all B.O.T.L.
beta362
22 years ago
smelly...let me know how that Between the Lines is...i've got one resting in my humi.
redsquid
22 years ago
All my Christmas special gars are starting to hit my doorstep, but I think the locally acquired AVO Domaine torpedo will take center square. I've never had an AVO, and I've heard mixed reviews, but it sure looks purty.
MrButtman
22 years ago
Bought my first Padron anni 1964 maduro yesterday. That's my new Years smoke.
KNOF
22 years ago
The Silicon Valley Bowl, Fresno State vs UCLA was a fine three smoke game for me on the eve before the eve. I started out with a Perdomo before the game in the parking lot, then a R&J Bully for halftime. When my Fresno State Bulldogs WON, I said earlier I was going to have a ISOM Monte #2 (but I revised that due to it was a night game and I didn't want to rush anything). Instead as I walked out of the stadium I enjoyed a CAO Anniversary Camaroon!!!

A three smoke game and a victory . . . GO DOGS!!!

Knof
BeatDragon
22 years ago
I will be enjoying a ISOM HDM Double Corona to ring in the new year.

Yummy.
smelly4tay
22 years ago
HAHA to all those hook 'em horns Texas fans! Cougs WIN! I enjoyed the heck out of my first and only Buc Texas Star just to be able to rub it in today. The cigar was great and the WSU victory, just as sweet. Thanks Tonester, for the Buc....arrrrrgh
Homebrew
22 years ago
My celebratory cigar this evening, will be a
Cohiba Ed LT. Torpedo ISOM. It will be my first ISOM in a couple of months, but that is what New Years Eve is all about. Celebrating the beginning of a New Year. One I hope finds all of you in good health. On New Years Day, It will be dedicated to A.Fuentes. 858S.G Rosado to start. 858 S.G., after lunch, of Blackeyed Peas, and cornbread. And My first ever A.Fuentes Anejo #77 SHARK, after Dinner, of Salmon Parmesian, stirfried zuccini,and onions, and a fruited rice Pilaf.
I will not be partying too hard tonight, because I have a dinner to cater. But after the food is served, and I am "off duty", I have been asked to join the party, and it is a cigarfriendly party.
Hope ya'll have a great one.
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
grond
22 years ago
I intend to smoke a Ashton VSG Illusion tomorrow during the games as well as a Cohiba ISOM. I have another ISOM Monte #2 that I'm trying to decide whether to fire up or save. Decisions.... decisions!
Users browsing this topic