mydsooner
22 years ago
I think I might have some mold. I would like to send a picture if someone thinks they could tell me what I have. I have these everyday gars and I thought I would let them sit in the humidor so they'd be nice and sweet. Took one out today after about 3 months and it taste so vile I had to chuck it after about 5 minutes. It taste so much like a bad medicine. Almost like an asprin taste only stronger. I can send a pic of a few cigars that i think have mold.
puskarich
22 years ago
Post a pic of the cigars and I'm sure you'll get lots of feedback.
Slimboli
22 years ago
If it walks like a duck ...

... and talks like a duck ...

... it's a duck ... 😉

Mold will look like white or green fuzzy stuff in blotches over the cigar, and bloom/plume will be evenly distributed clear or white crystals ...

Again, try a search ... a lot has been said about this over the years, and you will even find a picture post showing what they both look like.
Robby
22 years ago
if it crawls like a beatle and has legs.... IT'S A BEATLE!
Slimboli
22 years ago
...uh ... you meant 'beetle', right?

Or are you talking about the 'Fab Four' ... 😉
ajeroth
22 years ago
I topped some mold pics from a while ago... Take a look.

ajeroth
Robby
22 years ago
Slim, I wanna hold your hand.
Slimboli
22 years ago
xibbumbero
22 years ago
Thank God that's all he wants to hold,LOL. X
Users browsing this topic