Sonny_LSU
22 years ago
Guys,

I am getting some ISOM Monte #4s still in the SEALED box.......is there any chance they are fakes and if so, how can I tell?
Slimboli
22 years ago
There is ALWAYS that chance, sealed or not ...

... the only way you can be relativley sure, is to get them from a reputable place that you have (or someone you know) has dealt with before, and that you trust ...
Slimboli
22 years ago
... and check all the seals, labels and the 'brand' on the bottom of the box ...
tdbama01
22 years ago
link sent.

scroll down to the counterfeit Monte's
Charlie
22 years ago
Counterfeit Monte #2's are easy to spot, they are damn obvious, color, shape etc. but I have seen some others that you could not tell the difference!

Charlie
gorob23
22 years ago
Sonny if they have the letter USC they are probably good in the coaches and writers poll, but alas I am sure they are fakes in the CBS (Cuban Bowl Series) Poll!!! Smoke one and see my friend good luck. Also Hypothetically speaking my deal worked out ok...
Users browsing this topic