tonylum
  • tonylum
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
I'm setting up a new humidor from an old cabinet that I have. I already purchased the Spanish Cedar, but I'm not sure of what to use to glue the panels to the cabinet. Would Elmers wood glue work, it's oderless.
ajeroth
22 years ago
Hey Tony,

There is another thread called Glue a few posts down... It might have your answers. I used Elmers wood glue to hold together the top pieces of my Humi when I got It from the "T" company. Pretty crappy, when I got it the panels in the lid would not stick. I still think I have a seal problem and I'm going to use the same thing to go along each edge.

ajeroth
SP
  • SP
  • Aficionado
22 years ago
Titebond II Weather-Proof Glue. Non-toxic, solvent resistant and water-proof. Then there is Hide glue also, but I always use the first mentioned one on my humidors.

Scott
Users browsing this topic