tonylum
  • tonylum
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
I found a site were they have an electric cigar cutter. Has anyone bought or tried one of these. It doesn't cost all that much and was thinking of picking one up, unless I'm told otherwise.
If you want to check it out, shut me an email and I'll send you the link.

[email protected]
Slimboli
22 years ago
IMHO ... it's just a novelty item.

It might be a fun toy to play with, but I imagine the novelty will soon wear off ...
Fubar69
22 years ago
Got one..Hate it. The problem with mine is there is a small "post" adjustment in the bottom of the cutter well that is supposed to be adjustable. Supposedly so that you can adjust the amount of clip. But with the post "screwed" clear down it still barely skims the end of the cigar when cutting. In fact if it is a very solid cigar the blade, which is VERY thin will bend down under the cigar. Sometimes have to make several cuts just to get a decent cut on the end.

Like Slim said, "It is mostly for novelty value."

69
tonylum
  • tonylum
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
Thats what I kind of thought. I'm the type of person, that see's something cool, I buy it, and in 10 minutes I'm over it. I figured that might happen with this cutter.
tonylum
  • tonylum
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
Hey look at that, I'm becoming frugal. You guys just saved me $20.
billreif
22 years ago
I got one
I used it about 3 or 4 times
It hardly cuts any thing off.
Takes a long time to cut.
Now it's just a conversation piece
a bad conversation piece.
Mr_Vance
22 years ago
Keep your $20. Although they are great for circumcising Bad Frogs and Lone Wolfs.
billreif
22 years ago
I used mine again last night
because of this thread,
It still Sucks !
Users browsing this topic