ajeroth
22 years ago
When searching CW I found this link. I've heard so much about it but never could find where to buy it. So I hope this helps some folks...

***

ajeroth


statelandman
22 years ago
Can't say enuff good things about those beads. They are terrific...
Fubar69
22 years ago
I got dem beads too. I use the 70% humidity beads in my long term storage humis and the 65% beads in my "going to smoke" humis. The 65% humidity seems to smoke better...69
Slimboli
22 years ago
It's a great product, ajeroth, but it probably should have been kept to email ...

... after all, even though CB doesn't sell climax beads, they do sell humidifiers ... 😉
gorob23
22 years ago
there is is again!! A kinder, gentler slap...wow...
CWFoster
22 years ago
Slim, I don't want to be a pain, but it seems to me that if there is a demand someone ought to fill it??? I think our esteemed hosts should think about starting to carry this product, and then folks wont go looking elsewhere. If Cbid refuses to carry it, someone else is not necessarily competing with our hosts, as the afore mentioned product will work nicely in a Cbid-aquired humidifier! (Was that diplomatic enough for everyone, lets all just get along!) Peace out!
ajeroth
22 years ago
Slim.... Thats the problem everybody talked about it but nobody ever said where to get it. I know its a borderline post but I had to take a shot. Cbid will do there thing if they feel I'm in the wrong. No harm intended.

ajeroth
JonR
22 years ago
Climax Beads YES ! YES! YES! YES! OH MY GOD YES !!!!!!
Slimboli
22 years ago
CWFoster --- the rules are simple.

While I know that you are new to this site, this dilemma has been going on here for many years ...

... regardless of weither or not CB carries a specific product, if they carry a similar item ... they ask that the website not be posted in the forums on their site. If in doubt, it is always best to keep it to email ...

ajeroth --- I know that your intentions were good ... but there is always that fine line ... and as you stated, no harm done.
merlin9052
22 years ago
***

Never been slapped before!!Thought i would start the year out with something new!!

Happy New Year!!
CWFoster
22 years ago
Slim- I stand corrected, I meant no offense to our hosts, just offering the suggestion that they consider carrying a product that seems to be in demand.
smelly4tay
22 years ago
OMG Merlin, I am gonna hide!
ajeroth
22 years ago
Wow Merlin... That's a little off sides. I've never been Slim Slapped. Even this thread I consider a flesh wound. Something I was expecting due to the borderline nature of my post. Slim be kind.

ajeroth
HockeyDad
22 years ago
Duck, cover, and roll.
CWFoster
22 years ago
I wasn't slapping anyone, just apologizing for being out of line earlier, and explaining why I was.
sketcha
22 years ago
I have a feeling Slim will choose to ignore merlin on this one.
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
perhaps i am misinformed. i thought they were on a string, inserted in...............
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
and removed one at a time as needed.
CWFoster
22 years ago
Steve*R
22 years ago
Before you buy any particular brand of "beads" use the Google search engine and look for "water absorbing crystals." You'll find multiple sources for the identical material at a fraction of the cost. You can even get them in colors.
Users browsing this topic