nwb
  • nwb
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
22 years ago
I've recently acquired a number of boxes of cigars that I am looking to age for a while. I've looked into coolidors, but I think I would rather have something that I can display. I need something kind of large (20-30 boxes) with only one or two trays for singles. If anyone has experience with cabinets or any recommendations, email me. If anyone has one that they no longer need or want to get rid of, please let me know. Thanks.

nwb
nw_bonick at yahoo dot com
nwb
  • nwb
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
22 years ago
nwb
  • nwb
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
22 years ago
Grond - Saw that one, and actually thought about bidding on one. However, I'm looking for something that holds more boxes and less singles.

nwb
HarleyDave
22 years ago
Nwb,

I have the Verona and like it a lot. The top four "draws" are actually bins for singles if you need them and lay on top of the second shelf. Also the eight real drawers are also all removeable and would create another empty shelf if you need it.
Users browsing this topic