tonester666
22 years ago
I have had the maduro and thought it was one of the best gars I have ever smoked. I can't find any but can find nats. How does the nat match up?
DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
It's good but not as memorable as the WOAM.
Slimboli
22 years ago
Ditto ... I likes 'em ...
Slimboli
22 years ago
... and I would advise to get them while you can!

They also disappear fast ... although not quite as fast as the 'Maddies' ...
tonester666
22 years ago
these don't seem to be selling very fast at least not yet. I was able to find full boxes but did not ask prices since I wanted maddies.

Thanks for the info - guess I'll get a single and try it. Wait a minute I have one thanks to Rasta.
gorob23
22 years ago
Tonester our 2 man team hunt goes on bro ...I'm still looking 😉
Rasta
22 years ago
Tonester, did I also send you WOA's little brothers (short story and best seller)? If not, let me know and I'll dig them out for you.
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
My local got lucky (and me too!) as he has two boxes of the Nats open on display and about a half box of the maddies....at 7.55/stick

I agree on the maddies being the overwhelming choice between the two.
CWFoster
22 years ago
OK I'l advertise my newbieness, whuts a WOAM?
tdbama01
22 years ago
Work of Art maduro
CWFoster
22 years ago
tonester666
22 years ago
jd1, I hope you bought all the maddies. if not grab them. i will take them off your hands.
mrtelcom
22 years ago
I think a WOAM is the only fuente premo I haven't had.. nope not true, never had a BTL either... never mind.
Users browsing this topic