ajeroth
22 years ago
All I have to say is WOW... Theses we're from Ikonklast7 and The Godfather. I know some of you have a bad opinion of them but they're allright in my book.
My first PAM and my first AVO and a few others I've never tried...
170525.jpg

Click to View Image79 View(s)

Gb
  • Gb
  • Connoisseur
22 years ago
Nice selection... full range there.

I've been watching Ikon and Godfather post for a while and haven't seen any bad will towards them (there was a "fake" incident, but that blew over, I thought)
ajeroth
22 years ago
It did blow over.... Iknonoklast7 was booted due to his age. An injustice I think. But its not my site. There pretty good guys though. Some here don't appreciate the falicies of youth though. They got knocked around a bit.

ajeroth
Gb
  • Gb
  • Connoisseur
22 years ago
He's in college, I thought. Last I looked, you could smoke at age 18.
beta362
22 years ago
i'm in college, and 21! i'm proud to be a herfer, and i wish there were more herfers my age!
ajeroth
22 years ago
Well Cbid rules state you have to be 21 to buy from them. I don't know why but that's the way it is. And since they we're honest and told there correct ages they were banned.

ajeroth
smelly4tay
22 years ago
Atta boy, Beta! I'm 23 and feel like the youngest around here.

Nice pic of great cigars, keep postin em'.
beta362
22 years ago
sweet..Smelly, it's good to know i'm not the lone youngin'!
Becca6
22 years ago
Nice,
let me know how that Bolivar tastes, I have been dying to try one
Charlie (Becca 5)
Wood-man
22 years ago
Beca,

send me an email I'll send you one

woodyd1969 (at) a o l . c o m

wood-man
Wood-man
22 years ago
Sorry for the threadjacck
Becca6
22 years ago
Heading you way Wood- sorry A for the jack

Charlie (Becca 6)
ajeroth
22 years ago
No problem Gents... Not much of a thread anyway. I've never had a Domestic Bolivar either.

ajeroth
eleltea
22 years ago
Whippersnappers.
Users browsing this topic