Burky4467
22 years ago
Guys I am quickly getting hooked and am purchasing a humidor. What to look for, any brands better, what supplies do I need??? Thanks
eleltea
22 years ago
Scissors and boiling water.
Burky4467
22 years ago
eleltea
22 years ago
Oops. Sorry Burky, I spend a lot of time on the midwife BBS and got confused. Some of our more earnest members will be along shortly to give you a real answer. You may want to start with a tupperdor, igloodor, or a Rickamaven sweaterbox. Use the search engine just to the right of the Auction Home tab above. There are tons of threads on the subject. And welcome to our wacky world. ;o)
hdking
22 years ago
i looked around when i got my humidor, this is one of the best places to get one. here on c-bid.i have only been here for three months, started with a 75 ct., and it is already to small.if you get a 100 to a 150 ct. , you'll be suprised how fast it fills up.
osage
22 years ago
Burky, Go for the Victorian 300ct. they have on Cbid. It will save you money in the long run and it works great.
Robby
22 years ago
When my wife was pregnent, we searched and searched looking for a good midwife. Countless interviews! We never found a good one. I guess this was my midwife crisis!! bawahahahahahah
ttowle
22 years ago
After about 3 years on C-Bid I got the El Grande (there's one up for grabs now) with out a doubt it is my favorite humidor.....very consistent Humi and seems to have plenty of space for my one a day habit....it's about the only one I use anymore
xibbumbero
22 years ago
Get the biggest one you can afford. X
Users browsing this topic