krod
  • krod
  • Rookie Topic Starter
22 years ago
I would like to invite everybody to The Tobacco Center, 14045 Memorial Drive, Houston, Texas 77079, 281-293-9211, for a Super Bowl Party on Super Bowl Sunday, February 1, 2004. $5.00 a head gets you in and all you can eat BBQ, fixings, and soda. BYOB. Please RSVP ASAP.

Thanks

Kris
Cigarick
22 years ago
Any chance of moving that to southern California?
Uriah Heef
22 years ago
we should do something here in Dallas. My favorite smoke shope might be amiable to setting something up.
Anyone from the Dallas area on these boards?
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Email Sent Kris,

Barry
SteveS
22 years ago
If I land a REALLY good job or win the Lotto ... I just might make it ... otherwise, I'll be taking a rain check until next year ...
Users browsing this topic