SP
  • SP
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
22 years ago
Good day all,

I'm looking for a site that I can purchase a box of Bucanero Peg Legs. Could you please e-mail me a site where I may be able to do so...

Thank you in advance as my shop doesn't supply the line........and I love there sticks ........(BTW, I'm in Califorina) Arrrgggggggghhhhhhhh

SAllenHumidors at aol dot com
xibbumbero
22 years ago
There is a box up for auction on CB and for sale at Cigarsinternational.com. X
smelly4tay
22 years ago
e-mail sent Scott.
sketcha
22 years ago
Ah, ahem.

SP,

Feel free to not outbid me on those Peg Legs if you wish. They will be up again soon, I promise. {=^)

Thanks,
KP of Santa Cruz
smelly4tay
22 years ago
oh! so your the one from Santa Cruz that I keep pushing the bid price up on....hahaha JK
I hope you win those dog turds at a low price, I hate em, I hate em. They are barnyard-like. .........but....I have some resting comfortably in the coolidor. yum
chancoln
22 years ago
patman
22 years ago
What is you e-mail. Hit me at [email protected] and I will set you up wit ha friend of mine.
SP
  • SP
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
22 years ago
WTF ??
Sorry, I ment to post in the proper "Trade" forum...I thought my computer froze...but it is on the "Trade" forum also.........(no slapping please)

Scott
SP
  • SP
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
22 years ago
^^ Gees, what am I on........this post isn't the same one I posted on the Trade forum............I guess I need to lay of the Tung Oil.....lol
tonester666
22 years ago
Scott I sent you an e-mial. I can get them locally but they are like $8.50 each plus tax.
wbslngr
22 years ago
threadjack

I sent you some emails Scott, have you been getting them?
Users browsing this topic