RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
i smoked one of the few montecristo "A"s from an isom.

it almost lasted the entire game. i wonder if i can get them at the mall for less then $30.00.
ducati996
22 years ago
GO PACK!! But if they run one more reverse while in field goal range....I will REALLY be angry.

Rick,

Didn't realize you were a Packer fan.
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
ducati996

i am a ram fan, but how could you not like favre, a football fans man.
tonester666
22 years ago
WOW!!! Rick and I are both Rams and Favre fans. Rick are you my long lost Grandfather?? I appreciate the pool gars but since we are family how bout some of dem der that you smoked during the game????
SteveS
22 years ago
long lost GRANDfather ??? ... ouch!
dbguru
22 years ago
Well Rick,
I guess your ISOM Monte A lasted a bit longer than my Anejo that I had with JohnFS at the Fox in Seattle. I lit it up at kickoff and lasted until 2:00 left in Q3. Just like the Packers over the Hawks lasting just a smidge longer. I'm so heartbroken. Oh well, still a great game and a great cigar for both of us!!
johnfs
22 years ago
Well that was a Fuente Don Carlos that I was on. As dbguru and I watched the game w/ the Seagals.
johnfs
22 years ago
At one point in the game thet flashed to Farve getting the thumb taped up and I said to Matt and NG, "Ok, cut it off, I gotta go back in!" Some (I'm assuming) Wa Huskies we in the party were laughing when NG clammered, "Those guys say that kind of thing on the sideline." NG is a former player and current Cbidder.

Definetly the best football experience in spite of losing.

J
alsplace
22 years ago
Waiting for the game to watch on AFN, will be ready for the 2am kickoff, 15 year old Scotch and a Punch Royal Selection No. 11. Life will be good in Al-Hilla Iraq...

GO PACK! HOOAH!
tonester666
22 years ago
nice to see you folks enjoying the game. hope your cigar stock is in good shape. if not post. many of us have extras to send.
pabloescabar
22 years ago
Alsplace, sounds like a world i could live in.mmmmmmmm.
Users browsing this topic