mydsooner
22 years ago
If anyone has some bad cigars or overstock of cigars I will take them off your hands. If I can't have a humi full of the best cigars(freakin wife!), then I might as well have it stocked with bad ones. This not a joke.
Da-Glyde
22 years ago
i just trashed a box of cigars the other day, but they all were spliting after a few years of sleeping in the dor, sorry

GIG'EM,

DAN
mydsooner
22 years ago
It's cool. Sorry to here about that. Havent been smoking that long so I havent had that problem ,and hope I never do. Keep me in mind . Email me at [email protected]
mydsooner
22 years ago
By the way... I am amazed at how nice everyone is on this board. You always seem to find a jerk or two on all boards except this one. Cigar smokers seem to be a different breed of cat.
chancoln
22 years ago
send me your address to cchan20 at comcast dot com
chancoln
22 years ago
oopss wrong email use this one
cchan20 at comcast dot net
CWFoster
22 years ago
send snailer to: doittome1959 aol com
you know what to put where.
beta362
22 years ago
mydsooner...yeah i've noticed that cigar smokers are different than others.
of course everybody on here is nice to each other...we're all so relaxed from smoking great cigars!!
mydsooner
22 years ago
Bingo!!! That must be it. Your right ...i am so calm when i sit down to smoke.
Users browsing this topic