AJ_CHICAGO
22 years ago
I see some Full Sails going for more than what I find for retail at a couple places! I haven't had one yet, but they must be really, really, really, awfully good! Wadda ya think?
Da-Glyde
22 years ago
not a big fan of most of the bucs, IMHO they are more of a 3-4 dollar cigar not a 6-8 dollar cigar.

GIG'EM,

Dan
BeatDragon
22 years ago
What Dan said.
SteveS
22 years ago
I'm a fan ... but the price point IS a bit of a deterent to my buying many of 'em ...
jdobson
22 years ago
It maybe be just locality and local suppliers. For instance, I can't get a Full Sail locally, only El Cap Maduros and Peg Legs. And they go for $8. Prices and availability here are much better.
Cigarick
22 years ago
I like a Full Sail, as well as a Z, but never at retail prices!
gvlagos
22 years ago
Not a fan of the full sail. love the others that i have had
KNOF
22 years ago
I've enjoyed all Buc's, Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg!!!
So if anyone needs to make room in their humi, I will properly dispose of any unwanted Buc's, heheheeeeee.


Knof
martini
22 years ago
im with knof


martini
cccbus
22 years ago
aarrgggg! me love the entire line of Bucks matey cept for the crew. Me crew has abandoned my taste buds for the rest of the line. me thinks the price is right for these great sticks. smoked a classic for lunch. ARRRRggggggg
al'Thor
22 years ago
Aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!

Ye be right ye landlubber! I mean, er, thar's no buried treasure to be had in a Buc box - go searchin' somewhere else and let us scallywags sail the high seas or you'll be swimming with the fishes!!!
Users browsing this topic