CWFoster
22 years ago
I'm sitting here puffing away on a Torano Exodus1959, and my G/f wanted to know if I'd get her a gar. She smelled the ungawdly scent the other day from a package of FUN little cigars I risked $7 on for 200. I told her they were a bit harsh, and she lost interest, so I asked her if she wanted to try a mild REAL cigar. She said sure. She's now puffing away on an H.Upmann Especial ISOM

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

She LIKES it! heeheeheehee
gorob23
22 years ago
CW you a mean mean man lmao I LIKE IT !!!!! 🙂
divnmyk
22 years ago
CW!
NO, NO, NO, NO!!!! Now she's going to start dipping into your dor, dude! Once she finds she like them you'll notice there are fewer and fewer left for you.
I had to ditch an ex-girlfriend a few years back for that very reason.




j/k

You're a lucky man. 😉
M
CWFoster
22 years ago
🙂

besides she knows there are ROCKETS in there, and she dont know which ones to avoid! LOL
sketcha
22 years ago
Wish I could get my wife to cross over. There's just no way.
cruiser
22 years ago
Darkside is very dangerous I start praying for you.Amen
CWFoster
22 years ago
Overall, she liked it, but she tried smoking that ISOM down, and quit with three inches left, got a little buzz on from the habanito! LOL
Users browsing this topic