patman
  • patman
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
Has anyone ever had a LFD Limitado? Does anyone know where I could find some? I had a few up in NY a while back and fell in love with them. They are by far the most full-bodied smoke I have ever had. I dont even like to drive after I smoke one.

I LOVE IT!

Any info / help would be great...

patman
  • patman
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
If you have had one, please share your opinion with me.

Thanks
al'Thor
22 years ago
haven't had a limitado, but I can tell you that all of the LFD double ligero's (L600,L700 and chisel) are VERY full bodied and VERY tasty - give them a shot, shouldn't be hard to find
patman
  • patman
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
I have had the Chesil and am hoping to pick a up a few Chesil Maduros on CBid prety soon. As for the other 2x Legeros I have not had the pleasure. I actuall have a few in my humidor. I have 3 ot 4 I think. They are HUGE ring gauge and look tasty.
al'Thor
22 years ago
you bet! just swung by my local shop and they just got a box of the limitado in for $9 each. man, that's a big sucker! too bad I just spent my cigar budget for the next two months!
patman
  • patman
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
could I send you some cash for a hand full?

e-mail me at

[email protected]

al'Thor
22 years ago
Users browsing this topic