ken9810
  • ken9810
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
OK,I'll start,help me fill in the names of Fuente products not sold under the 'Fuente' brand.Like TampaSweetheart,Rigoletto,La Unica,Bauza,etc.Let's stick with currently made and those still found but out of production.Premium Dominicana,Cifuetes,maybe a Sosa or two.

I had a partial list six months ago and wish I could find it.
Cavallo
22 years ago
only one i can think of off the top is Montesino...

antonio
penzt8
22 years ago
Cuesta Rey, Diamond Crown
Big John
22 years ago
Doesn't Fuente have a hand in the Ashton lines?
John
beta362
22 years ago
yeah, i'm pretty sure Ashton's are made in the DR by Fuente....i got an Ashton sampler last summer and in the box it said made at "Tabacalera a Fuente"
beta362
22 years ago
i also read an article in CigarAffic. about Ashton's and Fuente's partnership
Users browsing this topic