sketcha
  • sketcha
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
O.K., just got the email. The price is pretty ridiculous if it's a decent cigar.

What'd'ya' guys think?
beta362
22 years ago
sketcha, same here!! that's why i'm asking for reviews on Puros Indios...i haven't tried one yet.
BeatDragon
22 years ago
Got in on the last PI Rothschild blowout. Good smokes, flavorful. They start out with a bite but mellow as you go. Well worth it at that price.

I think Ill snag me a box of these.

BD
sketcha
  • sketcha
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Yeah, Beat. I'm stoked on those, but they're maduros. I have yet to meet a PI that I didn't like, but those Rothschild maduros were my favorite so far.

Anyone else?
MrButtman
22 years ago
I don't see this blowout anywhere. Are they offered via e-mail?
beta362
22 years ago
beta362
22 years ago
MrButtman, email me at beta362 at yahoo dot com
sketcha
  • sketcha
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Yes, Mr.Butt.

If you haven't yet, go to the "Hot Deals" on the left hand side of the home page and give 'em your email.
smelly4tay
22 years ago
Buttman, yes....go to CBid main page, and scroll down left side until you see the e-mail "hot deals", and put in your e-mail.

I think this is a great deal, but the size is intimidating, and I just won a box of the maddie roth, and I am excited.
penzt8
22 years ago
I picked up a couple of the PIs during the last special. I've liked the PIs for quite awhile. I usually have a box or two in the cabinet. A good solid everyday smoke. Sometimes a bit harsh but they mellow nicely with age.
MrButtman
22 years ago
Beta.....email sent
jdobson
22 years ago
I am not on the list. What is the price on this blowout?
gorob23
22 years ago
TRISH !!! I'm sorry or whatever I did!!! I am not getting the email specials???? gorob23 at yahoo dot com 😞
CWFoster
22 years ago
I forwarded it to ya Rob
CWFoster
22 years ago
********* Threadjack on*************

Rob, you were right about the Gorillas!

********* Threadjack off************
Users browsing this topic