sketcha
  • sketcha
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
I have heard that PG can cause cigars to lose their suppleness and become excessively hard. If true, this would give me the push I need to start using the Climmax beads I got from SteveS.

Has anyone heard or had any experience with this?

Thanks
al'Thor
22 years ago
I've been using PG for about 7 or 8 months and all of my cigars are as supple as Denise Richards'...... well, let's just say they're not as stiff as my....

..umm...let's just say the cigars have always been fine... (and who says cigars are sexual...)
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Relax Ethan, it's almost the 15th.
sketcha
  • sketcha
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
From what I gather, it may take several years.
SteveS
22 years ago
You oughtta start usin' the beads anyway ... they're a vastly superior solution ...
eleltea
22 years ago
Sketcha, don't start those rumors. X will be drinking the stuff.
xibbumbero
22 years ago
Don't work,I've been pouring on my main member for years with no effect. X
mrtelcom
22 years ago
Have you tried the spare member?
sketcha
  • sketcha
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Man I've heard of thread "jacking", but I didn't expect you guys to take it literally.
Cigarick
22 years ago
If you drive, don't park.

Stiffness leads to PG.
BeatDragon
22 years ago
Users browsing this topic