tonester666
22 years ago
rasdas
22 years ago
E-mail sent...

Regards,

RasDas

Joe
al'Thor
22 years ago
I'm looking....I'm looking.....hmmm......noo.....just can't find anything cigars or related.......

....wait let me read it again....


.......nope, still nuthin.....

...but then again, I'm from Texas.....
Slimboli
22 years ago
... reminds me of an old Jethro Tull album ...
tonester666
22 years ago
ya see you must have missed the implied meaning. I understand you are from Texas after all.

Believe me it was cigar and related PIF gars to be exact.

Not much point on pinging someone on the misc forum if they never read it.
rasdas
22 years ago
But oh gentlemen...this is about cigars...really it is...its just a secret...

Bwahhhh....

RasDas

Joe
rasdas
22 years ago
Well actually Tonester and I were just betting to see which LOD would crack their whip first...Slim or Al'thor...

Makes the day go by alot faster...

RasDas

Joe
Slimboli
22 years ago
... hehehe ...

But, think about it tonester666. If everyone thought like you ... the boards would be a jumble of 'hodge-podge', with people posting wherever they felt like, whenever they felt like ... which defeats the purpose for which Gonz set them up ...

... and besides, you will be surprised at how many people 'lurk' the Miscellaneous' board even though they don't contribute it it. Unless the individual has an extremely slow connection ... I bet they hit every board. I know I do ... it's just to easy.

And it's just too much of a temptation ... 😉
tonester666
22 years ago
I hear ya Slim, so if I ping and add a little more detail - like e-mail my regarding cigars in question - is that OK?

I am guessing maybe I should have put this on the trades board since it was related to a PIF.

Get on over to the trades board slap/hammer opportunities abound. You guys are slackin big time.
Da-Glyde
22 years ago
Is this about computers?

GIG'EM,

Dan
al'Thor
22 years ago
At first I thought it was about golf clubs...
rasdas
22 years ago
Nope...sold my I/3 Ping's about 2 months ago...so not about golf clubs...

RasDas

Joe
bassdude
22 years ago
sorry don't golf. A well respected man once said "golf is just a good walk gone bad". I like sports not leisure activities.
rasdas
22 years ago
Well yeah...

But add beer, cigars, golf carts, and beer-babes...and it transforms into something different...

RasDas

Joe
Users browsing this topic