Sonny_LSU
22 years ago
Just had to give it yet another encore.

Just took an extended smoke break and I still think it is one damn fine smoke!
tonester666
22 years ago
Yes it is but...

It just ain't enough. These always leave me hankerin for more.
al'Thor
22 years ago
Aaarrgggg I'd give my right leg for a peg leg anyday!!!
KNOF
22 years ago
Just received a box of them yesterday and couldn't wait to light one up last night . . . . Arrrrrrrrrrrrgggggg Mateyyyyyy!!!

Knof
smelly4tay
22 years ago
boxes of Z, and Peg Leg on the way to my house. Arrrrrrggghhhhh
tdbama01
22 years ago
Dang smelly... I should have waited a few more days. ha ha

Oh well maybe next time.
smelly4tay
22 years ago
No worries Bama. I'll slip ya a little somethin while you're not lookin.
Lowman
22 years ago
Aaarrrggghhh !!! Dat be some fine booty !!

Low
BeatDragon
22 years ago
I smoked a Bucanero once.
smelly4tay
22 years ago
Hey Beat,
Was it Arrrrrggghhh????
BeatDragon
22 years ago
smelly4tay
22 years ago
Oh shuckey-darn......more for me and mee maties. AAAAArrrrrgggghhhhh!!!
johnfs
22 years ago
Yo capitan smelly! Hope they will be here for thursday.

J
smelly4tay
22 years ago
They won't, but I have back-up! Arrrrghhhh!


Thurs. herf, Fri. Buc. shipment......grrrrrr!

Luckily I have my first Short Story's comin Thurs. for the herf.
sketcha
22 years ago
Beat,

They need age. I wasn't impressed with the Classico Maddie, OTT. A month's rest, much better. 6 mos. down the road, much better still. Now a VERY fine smoke!

Besides, can you be an expert judge after just one?

Only a dumb-a$$ drummer would think so. = )

BTW, how's the band?
Slimboli
22 years ago
LOL@BeatDragon ... 😉

I get a kick out of it every time you say that ...
sketcha
22 years ago
Slim,

If that's sarcasm, then it's pretty damn dry.

Here he is, doin' it again...

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/forum/forum.cfm?action=list&forumID=1&messageDisplay=0000000018045 
BeatDragon
22 years ago
Sketch,

I have sampled most of the Bucanero line, sans the Texas Star and whatever that new one is with the dudes face on it. And more than one of each. All of which had sufficient age on them, but they just don't float my Pirate ship. Not a bad smoke, but the cost to satisfaction ratio is a bit outta whack for this dumb ass drummer. But most of all, I really just dont care for them.

BD

e-mail sent
sketcha
22 years ago
Gotcha, Beat.

Where's this so called email?
BeatDragon
22 years ago
Check yer e-mail again....sheeesh

Freakin bass players
Users browsing this topic