dave97402
22 years ago
Hey group.....well, being new to your site here, I have now as of yesterday received my first shipment from cbid! Sweet! I bought a box of the Puros Indios Maduro Rothchilds.....smoke one ROTT and enjoyed it very much. Looking forward to trying those with a little sitting time as well! I am finding it pretty easy to win some of these auctions, and that I may end up with way too many cigars! Ha...yeah right..like that can happen! Anyway.....just am impressed with the way everything runs here, and happy with my first purchase...looking to many more....as well as some trading and such!

Dave
al'Thor
22 years ago
Hey! Welcome Dave and congrats!!! Glad to have you! Looking forward to seeing you on the trades board! Have fun!!!

....and so begins your journey.... prepare the cooler....
Lowman
22 years ago
The beginning of the end...

Low
tommyt99
22 years ago
Now your addicted too.
rasdas
22 years ago
Ahhh...i remember my first shipment....and my first matches....

RasDas

Joe
hensed
22 years ago
matches? matches? I don't get no stinkin matches! LOL
dave97402
22 years ago
Oh yeah..thanks for reminding me. I laughed pretty hard as I was cleaning out the peanuts from the box....plop....out came a box of matches! LOL....I guess I am already in the elite!

Dave
eleltea
22 years ago
Welcome, Brother Dave. And remember, if you're against it, you're for it. That's a deep sayin'. But it don't make no differnce . . .
al'Thor
22 years ago
What!? Matches on the first delivery!?? I had to bribe Trish with $5,000 worth of jewerly before I ever got a stinkin' box of matches! Man, some guys get all the luck....
rdk
  • rdk
  • Connoisseur
22 years ago
Welcome Dave. Get the cooler ready. Sometimes you get matches sometimes you don't. Have fun. Great place.
dave97402
22 years ago
I have already been priming my wife about the coolerdor option.....I have humidor enough for about 250 cigars...but that may fill up fast...hmmmm, anyone got too many cigars? I could like well...uh keep em for ya? I am looking to try a bunch of new stuff ya know?

Dave
cayman2b
22 years ago
Hey Dave- I'll send you some smokes to try..

Dont expect premo's but decent.. I need rooooom...

cayman2b
hotmail
dave97402
22 years ago
Thanks man!! your awesome

Email sent

Dave
jdobson
22 years ago
Wait a minute, you got peanuts? Salted or unsalted? I haven't ever gotten matches or peanuts. This stinks!

:)
dave97402
22 years ago
They were unsalted....and not very tasty...though those matches sure come in handy!!

LOL...sorry man
dave97402
22 years ago
Cayman2b....package received! Whoa! You are awesome! Thank you very much.....above and beyond the call! Some very interesting looking smokes. I look forward to sampling these!!! And a box of matches too! wow! (not really....but wouldn't that be funny! LOL)

You are what the fellowship of this group is all about! Thanks

I still have some room left in the humidors guys? LOL

Thanks again!

Dave
dave97402
22 years ago
sketcha...thanks....yeah I have already read that, as well as put into play all suggestions! Oh....and don't worry about me paying too much for stuff! LOL That is impossible!! I am a poor man! Especially now! LOL...this place isn't good for me at all! But I love it!

Dave
contendertotes
22 years ago
another order and no friggin matches !!! is there a price limit you have to spend to get matches ? cause i know a yard-note won't do it ! been there twice in the past few weeks and still no matches ! (:>})~
sketcha
22 years ago
No worries, Dave.

Have fun.
Users browsing this topic